- This event has passed.
Commercial leasing 101
Understanding and negotiating your lease to ensure your space works for your business.
– Where do I start? Approaching your commercial property strategy
– Leasing Basics: The purpose and components of a commercial lease
– Negotiations: Ensuring your lease works for your business
– Handling Disputes: Working with your landlord for better outcomes
About Your Presenter: Jaymie Shanks
With over 20 years’ experience managing Australian retail businesses, Jaymie understands the importance of leasing from a business owners’ perspective. As Head of Retail at Franklin Shanks she supports clients across a range of customer focused businesses, aligning their property needs with their commercial strategy.
Franklin Shanks represents tenants and buyers exclusively, creating bespoke commercial real estate strategies focused on people, location, risk, flexibility, and cost savings. Working across a variety of industry sectors, to provide advice on acquisitions, disposals, consolidations and renewals, from start-ups to established multi-nationals.
This online webinar is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government Program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
– This webinar will be recorded and emailed out to those who have registered.
– Places are limited so register now