Great workshop for all NSW businesses!
You will learn:
• That Cash Flow is the 3rd crucial accounting tool to effectively manage your business
• The importance of managing your Capital requirements, Working Capital and Profitability using the 7 levers for change
• How to prepare a Cash Flow projection / forecast for your business
You will finish the day with:
• A knowledge and appreciation of Cash Flow – what it is and what drives it
• How Cash Flow relies on and interacts with Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
• Confidence to prepare their own Cash Flow forecast
This webinar has the capacity to host up to 50 people.
This is an online ZOOM event suitable for all NSW. Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording. Click BOOK NOW to register. You will receive the Zoom link in your confirmation email
About the presenter – Narelle Blackadder understands the concerns and unique challenges faced by most small business today. She is dedicated to work with small business owners to support them gaining clarity around their business objectives, purpose and developing action plans. “As a business owner you can feel isolated, support is essential to achieve success”.
About Business Connect – Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.