- This event has passed.
Great workshop for all NSW businesses!
You will learn:
• That Cash Flow is the 3rd crucial accounting tool to effectively manage your business
• The importance of managing your Capital requirements, Working Capital and Profitability using the 7 levers for change
• How to prepare a Cash Flow projection / forecast for your business
You will finish the day with:
• A knowledge and appreciation of Cash Flow – what it is and what drives it
• How Cash Flow relies on and interacts with Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
• Confidence to prepare their own Cash Flow forecast
This is an online ZOOM event suitable for all NSW. Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording. You will receive the Zoom link in an email from Southern Region BEC the day prior to the event.
About the presenter – Jacquie has extensive experience working for a variety of small and medium enterprise and multinationals started in 2018 when she worked in community services, health care, freight, banking, registered training organisation and recruitment. In addition to her business experience, Jacquie holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Management and Entrepreneurship.
About Business Connect – Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.