- This event has passed.
Business finance fundamentals
Business finance can often be the forgotten elephant in the room. As small business owners, we are often driven by our passion for our products and service and what impact it has on our clients. But for our businesses to thrive in the long term – we need to have the financial skills to assess the financial implications and make critical business decisions.
This workshop will introduce small business owners to business finance. It will help them establish a financial management framework, implement a cash culture and enhance the ability to interpret financial statements and calculate key financial ratios to monitor their business performance and achieve their business goals.
We Will Cover:
– Business health checks
– Plan for business growth
– Manage business performance
– How to fund the business growth
– Track your business performance
– To have a better understanding of financial risks and interpret financial business data
– To improve financial decision-making capabilities
– To make it easier to plan, manage and track business performance
Your Presenter: Judy Hendricks, Realise Business Advisor
In her 21 years of business banking and retail banking experience, Judy has managed relationship portfolios with tens of thousands of customers across a range of industries such as import and export, wholesale and retail, aged care and health care, professional services, tourism, transportation, manufacture, pharmaceuticals, property construction, development and investment.
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
– This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
– This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to book. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.