- This event has passed.
Branding elements revealed
Branding is the process of giving a meaning to a company, products, or services by creating and shaping a brand in consumers’ minds. This workshop will help you understand how to build a branding strategy to help customers quickly identify and experience the brand and give them a reason to choose that product over the competition’s, by clarifying what this particular brand is, and is not. In very simple words, a product is what you sell, a brand is the perceived image of the product you sell, and branding is the strategy to create that image.
– Understand the three brand core elements that you need to define your direction.
– Learn the TOP brand positioning that will target your ideal audience, separate you from competitors and increase awareness in your market.
– Shape your brand with one distinct persona and design to stand out in your industry.
Your Presenter: Therese Tarlinton
Therese Tarlinton is so passionate about small business owners collaborating on marketing, that she wrote the book SWAP! Marketing without Money. It has become an Amazon #1 Best Seller in Small Business books and ignited a movement where brands are gaining visibility, industry credibility and improved profitability by working together. Therese knows what it feels like to be a small business owner. She created a start-up that grew to a business in five countries manufacturing for Jeep, Sesame Street, and United Colors of Benetton using the power of marketing partnerships to grow. After selling her company, Therese worked with a number of ASX listed companies creating campaigns by collaborating with other businesses, with a focus on delighting their mutual customers. She has helped charities raise funds, a SAAS start-up get seed funding, and currently works with CSR creating partnerships with interior designers, tradies, and TV shows The Block & Selling Houses Australia. Therese has been mentoring for 15 years to female business owners through Raise Foundation & Rare Birds, and providing career guidance and job interview technique for high school students with ABCN.
– This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
– This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
– This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to book. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.