- This event has passed.
Being business savvy on Social Media
Social media is a fabulous tool to help your business gain exposure, and differentiate your brand from your competitors. However it is easy to fall into the trap of spending lots of time and energy on social. Join me, Jess Heppell, to learn how to be business savvy with your social media so you can grow your audience in an efficient way.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Where social media fits in to an overarching digital strategy
* A brief overview of a few different platforms and the types of content that works best on each one
* What is evergreen content
* How to create high value content
* What types of scheduling tools are out there and which one might be best for you
* A step-by-step look at how to use Later schedule posts for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTER
Jess Heppell is a designer & digital strategist who helps businesses get more sales online. After building her Instagram audience to over 35,000 followers Jess is now helping her clients do the same.
ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS ADVISOR HOST
Clive has over 25 years experience with running his own two small businesses, which were built by him from the ground up and continue to operate today. The first company, deals with digital printing and direct marketing including online applications in the form of CRM’s, and the second company is an online international telegram business.
Clive previously worked for Australia Post, starting out as a Postie, whilst completing his Diploma in Transport and Administration. He later became the NATIONAL SALES & PRODUCT MANAGER – Electronic Sales, meeting with utility companies and local council to facilitate Australia Post Electronic Data Interface (EDI) system.