The NSW Government has launched ‘Dine & Discover NSW’ to encourage the community to get out and about, supporting dining, arts and tourism businesses and stimulating spending in the economy.
Every NSW resident aged 18 and over will be eligible for four $25 vouchers worth $100 in total. The vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses who are registered as COVID safe.
The Dine & Discover NSW vouchers will be divided into two categories:
- 2 x $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs from Monday to Thursday, excluding public holidays
- 2 x $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues, available 7 days a week, excluding public holidays
To be eligible for Dine & Discover NSW, a business needs to:
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- operate in NSW in one of the eligible industries
- be registered as COVID-safe and have a COVID Safety Plan in place
Businesses can register for Dine & Discover NSW here.
For more information click here.