The NSW Government’s Direct Practical Coaching program offers NSW regional business owners, managers and people leaders up to four hours of free coaching with a trained psychologist.
The program is designed to help businesses and not-for-profits create a mentally healthy workplace. The free and tailored support is available to any NSW business with up to 200 employees and not-for-profits of any size.
Coaches will work with business leaders on any topic to promote, manage, and support mental health in their workplace including:
- Strategies to manage work-related issues including bullying, stress or change
- How to act early, communicate effectively and reduce mental health stigma
- Flexibility, role clarity and setting expectations that can improve workplace culture
- How to lead change and involve others
- How to implement flexible work and mental health policies
The Program is available to June 2022. To sign up and book the first coaching session, register here.